heather

Click here for more graphics and gifs!

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Hello Its Lovely to be back

Hello everyone, I have been very busy for a wee while and unable to craft or blog, but I'm now sorted and will upload some cards and projects shortly.
Must just say a huge Thank You to Katy Sue Designs as I won the recent blog hop and gained the wonderful new CD - The Christmas Spirit, can't wait to work with those images. Once again Thank You.
Have been getting to know my Craft Robo as well, had it for a while but really needed to concentrate and find out what it could do.
Also treated myself to a Grand Calibur and must admit I Lurvvvvv it, spent a fortune on dies especially basic ones but they lend themselves to so many opportunities in crafting.
Hope you are well and pain free, if anyone needs a hug here's a big crafty one.
Be back soon, Heather x  

No comments:

Post a Comment